Sunday, November 4, 2007

New KB Workout

Hey Everyone,

Here is a new KB workout that I picked up:

Turkish Get Up- 2 minutes switching sides every 3 reps rest for 1 min.
Then
Slingshot 30 sec
Then
Swings for 30 sec
Rest for 1 min
and continue for 3 sets

I used this on a few client's this week and boy did they feel it. I basically took this week off of KB training except for demonstrating the exercises for my clients. Bare in mind I have about 70% of my clients performing with KB and I work from 5a til 8p on most weekdays. So I still get a very good workout with the KB's if only I am demonstrating them. I look forward to working out with the 53lb and 70 lb KB this upcoming week.

I also received my Z-Health info this week and from what I read this is right up my alley. I look forward to the certification and using Z-Health with all my clientele.

Your friend in fitness and in Christ,

James

2 comments:

Unknown said...

James, nice new look. I like it. Are your clients getting infected with the kbells?

WoodallsFitness said...

Hey Tim,

Thanks! Yes my clients are really enjoying the Pain!