Sunday, November 11, 2007

Clients Inspiring Clients @ the Studio


Hey Everyone,

I have a firm belief that nothing happens by accident. I let God guide me in all my business and personal decision making. I have several client's that are inspiring each other to workout, again I don't think that this is by accident.

Lauren who is a fabulous mother and hardworking client has been inspired to workout by another client Sherry. This is where things get interesting...Sherry inspired Lauren...then Lauren has been inspiring people in her neighborhood and @ her son's school to become more physically active. Sherry routinely is challenging her co-workers to workout and to put down the stale Halloween candy. Clients at the studio are inspired by both Sherry and Lauren to become more active with their exercise routine...even to the point of actually coming in on their own to workout...without an appt!

Way to go! Sherry and Lauren!! Great work!

Now there is a bit of competition growing between my female KB client's. I cannot tell you how it makes me feel when a client sets a goal and then blows by that goal like its nothing! All of my female KB client's are working out primarily with the 36lb KB and some are even using the 53lb KB regularly. You women are strong, and very inspiring to me as a trainer. When I see you guys succeed and push and work, it actually makes me succeed, push and work harder in my own workout routine. Thank you for being clients and thank you for all of your hard work.

Now men of the studio...I'm not leaving you out....Thom inspired Brandon and Brandon and Thom inspired Lori to come in and join on the fun of training at the studio. Thom has increased his overall strength several times at the studio and tells everyone who will listen about his strength gains. Brandon is a workhorse. He and I have initiated a workout program called,"Man-Maker Fridays" where he and I have taken part of the "300" workout test and made it into a routine for us. WOW! Did it ever make a man out of us...if you would like to know more about it just call or e-mail at the studio.

Client's...have a great weekend for tomorrow we train!

Your friend in fitness, pain , and in Christ

James


1 comment:

Unknown said...

James, you do have some strong ladies. Keep up the good work.