Saturday, September 8, 2007

Nutrition for client's

Hey Everyone,



The one thing besides changing your routine often is eating the right nutrients for your workouts. You can workout 6 days a week and if you are still eating junk then all you are doing is spinning your wheels. Most of my client's want weightloss. My client's that have been the most successful at weightloss are those that have made a complete lifestyle change. Once you have decided to change your bad eating habits for good ones, a whole new world of opportunity and change will happen.



Visit advocare.com/05092575 to see some wonderful products that I use daily and what I recommend to my client's. These products help make that lifestyle change very easy.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey James!
You are SO right. When I first started training with you, I steadily lost weight but I didn't change my eating habits. Once we did the stress test/fat measuring, it sunk in a bit and I bettered my eating habits and lost in 2 weeks what I had in the previous 6 weeks!

Now my husband and I are going to go one step further together with our diets and stick to food in its most natural state (meaning no processed foods). We both KNOW we feel better when we eat this way AND the weight will come off even quicker!

Thanks for all the encouragement!

Sherry Eicher said...

I agree with Lauren. You have to have good eating habits to lose weight. I think you can exercise all you want but if you eat crap for every meal and spend more at McDonald's than the grocery store you will never get the results you want.

I used to drink a 6 pack of Pepsi everyday and eat a lot of fast food and candy for quick energy and blamed it on working the night shift. Once I gave up Pepsi (I'm 2 years Pepsi free) and started actually cooking meals at home, not only am I healthier but so is my family!! Once I changed my eating habits and started to exercise I started to lose weight-40 pounds!!

James, thanks for keeping me on the right path with my eating. No candy is worth all the extra Hindu squats or push ups!!